We work closely with a number of customers who send out samples of their products; to that end we feel we have the knowledge and expertise to help guide you if you are thinking shall I do some sampling activity, below are a few tips to help you on your way ….
1. Do your research – look at different ways to send your sample
2. Check your finances – sampling does not need to cost the earth. With some clever design ideas your posting could stay within low cost Royal Mail guidelines
3. Make it eye catching – Designs for the mailer do not have to be complicated, but eye catching will always be a bonus
4. Data Accuracy – ensuring you have the correct and accurate information for the customer is vital, a sample is only good if it reaches the recipient
5. Word of Mouth – Ask for customers to share your sample news and how good it is
6. Follow up your sample posting – check what your customers thought of the sample and mailer design
For more help and information give us a call on 01733 866420