Audit Time Ahead….
So October sees a busy month for Hercules in terms of external audits for ISO9001, 14001 & 27001. What does this involve I hear you say, well here are some of the points we constantly think about:
1. Quality Control – it is imperative that we track each piece of work completed on site at Hercules. This allows us to go back to each and every operator when and if things go wrong (which they do from time to time)
2. Access Control – Our site is a secure site, with keypad entry and access control measures on site, all of which ensure materials and data are safe whilst in our control
3. Feedback – we ask each and every customer for feedback on our services, this and the performance of the company form targeted objectives for the company for the coming year
4. Review and rewrite – All practices and processes taken by Hercules on our customers behalf are documented and reviewed from the start
5. Waste Control – We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and to that end each year set a target of 2% reduction on the previous year’s usage
So coffee at the ready and full steam ahead! See you guys on the other side…